It is the duty and function of the Board of Management to manage the school on behalf of the patron and for the benefit of the pupils who attend our school and their parents. The Board of Management is made up of representatives of the parents and teachers in the school, representatives of the patron and also community representatives who have a particular interest or expertise.
The Board of Management provides leadership and ensures effective management of the school, within an agreed school budget and a framework of accountability. All eight members of the Board once appointed act together as a unit. Individuals do not act as representatives of various groups within the Board.
Current serving members of the Board of Management:
- Gavin O’Connor – Chairperson of the Board
- John Goff – Principal of the School
- Fr. Willie Byrne – Patron’s Nominee
- Sandra Nolan – Teachers’ Nominee
- Deirdre Crawford – Parents’ Nominee
- Alan Davoren – Parents’ Nominee
- Mary Keenan – Community Nominee
- Maria Scully – Community Nominee